Thank you for choosing the Dubuque Endoscopy Center. To schedule a procedure, please call (563) 589-4060.
What do I need to bring the day of my procedure?
- Any MEDICATIONS you are taking. It is a good habit to bring all your medications with you to every visit to your doctor, including nonprescription medicines and any herbal therapies.
- Your current insurance, Medicare and/or Medicaid ID cards.
- A valid photo ID and/or driver’s license.
- Leave valuables and jewelry at home.
- Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothes.
- Plan to arrive at the center approximately one hour prior to your procedure. You should expect a stay of 2 ½ to 3 hours total.
- A responsible adult (18 years or older) licensed driver must accompany you and drive you home. Buses, taxis or para transit are not acceptable. The examination will not be performed if you do not have an appropriate driver.